Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
MegaDave

Post by MegaDave »

How do you resize pics small enough to use? :?
MegaDave

Post by MegaDave »

I found some online but I want to use my own.
FivePointOh

Post by FivePointOh »

Use some sort of graphix program to resize to 120x120 less than 10k in size. Windows paint, Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, etc.. Some forums require less that that so ya gotta check the FAQ.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

There are some applications/programs that are made just for re-sizing images... but most image editing programs can resize them. If you don't figure out how todo it tomorrow, PM me and I'll try to help.
MegaDave

Post by MegaDave »

Thanks...I'll try to find another program. I tried paint but I cound not resize the length. I'll look on kazaa for something.Thanks
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Try Microsoft Photo editor under office tools on your menu bar.It's simple and its quick.
PB
MegaDave

Post by MegaDave »

Well I don't have Office yet...Should I get it? or Photoshop?
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

There's a 'light' version of Photoshop called Photoshop Elements that has many of the full-blown program's abilities but at 1/7th the cost- like, $99 verses $700.

Elements was what I used to create and size "switchblade Spongebob" on the left there.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Dave
I have the newest photo shop 7.0 and I study it on weekends. A lot to learn for a geezer like me. Mine was free due to friends in the comp business. I think the program to buy it is around $1,000 bucks it also came with image editor.
PB
MegaDave

Post by MegaDave »

Thanks for all the replies. I will find photoshop on kazza I'm sure. Thanks again... :)