a better mouse trap

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

a better mouse trap

Post by missaman »

okay heres a low buget mouse trap i "invented" take a trash can which is deep, as mice can jump, place a piece of copy paper on top. place a cheese curl on the paper i tried this in a job trailer. and got the little bugger! you have to place the can where the mouse can get on the top. in this case a desk. took him outside and let him go. no mess to clean up either.
missaman in da trailer catching mice
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Both ingenious and humane..... my compliments Mr. Missaman

Best wishes
Teddy
HTMLBali

Post by HTMLBali »

a big friggin hammer, just kill it! :twisted:
FivePointOh

Post by FivePointOh »

No, my snake is hungry. LOL
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I do have [American made] Blowguns, hint, hint.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I used to turn them loose [most of the time] myself but first i'd let my Samoyed beat the hell out of the "Havaheart" trap. The little twits usually were so terrified they didn't come back.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Unless they get killed by a trap I let them loose if I catch them... if they could avoid six cats and give me a hell of a time catching them I think they deserve a second chance at life.
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Good idea missaman, I'l tuck that one away for the future, so far the cat thing has worked for me.
Take Care
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
Stone Knife

Post by Stone Knife »

Along similar lines, the best, safe, anti-Ant recipe that really works:

Mix about 1/4 tsp. of active powdered yeast with honey and place it where the little darlin's are marching.

Ants do not have the capacity to burp or fart. When the yeasts become activated, they give off gas and the ants blow up.

I kid you not. In about 3 days you will see no more ants.
Claudester

Re: a better mouse trap

Post by Claudester »

missaman wrote:okay heres a low buget mouse trap i "invented" take a trash can which is deep, as mice can jump, place a piece of copy paper on top. place a cheese curl on the paper i tried this in a job trailer. and got the little bugger! you have to place the can where the mouse can get on the top. in this case a desk. took him outside and let him go. no mess to clean up either.
missaman in da trailer catching mice
Thanks Missaman,
I'm always looking for ways to catch mice. I caught two yesterday that have been seen in my garage, one in a trap (his head was gone ) and one on a glue board ( that one we won't talk about ).
Hey Missaman, Is your head O.K. since PB got off of it?
Take Care
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
missaman

Post by missaman »

mr. claudester.
the head is fine only a little more flat on top!!!
the ex. likes it that way?? says her beer doesn't slip off while she is grabbin'my ears and yelling O GOD , O GOD :roll: :roll:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Missaman,

Once upon a time, my cousin and I were cleaning an empty pool and this mouse jumps out from under some leaves and my first reaction was to stomp on it and all the guts squirted out and got my cousin right in the face. Pretty gross, huh!

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

LOL
While checking a barn for prowlers once I rested the barrel of a 12 gauge
shotgun on a roll of roofing stuff, a mouse pops up from inside the roll and sticks his head down the barrel out of curiousity. That was the luckiest mouse that ever lived. I just laughed out loud at him. He looked at me with a "whats so funny" look on his face and I laughed even harder.