the weed from hell

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

Post by missaman »

666 wrote:Burn it....gas helps. :twisted:
holy crap your a lawyer :!: :!: :!: why you are more evil than i thought :shock: can i retain you to keep the ex at bay??? :P :P :P took me to long to do a search. i just may revoke your right to that knife you liked :twisted:
missaman
damn its back to dualing visa cards again :wink:
i'm glad we have different tastes in knives

Post by 666 »

Missaman.... :? I see you like the "Warning" sign... So tell me, what knife are we talking about now??? Do I need to go check on your auctions again??? I don't know about you sometimes. :shock: Your like one of those little gnats. hmmm, I think I'll start calling you Missagnat, :P yea...that's the ticket...... :P :P :P :P :P
"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law"
missaman

Post by missaman »

it could be the one you have high bid on on ebay. that would be missa gnat to you .

Post by 666 »

Hey...You want it..go for it. Not a problem here. There's always another knife. Just hope I don't get a taste for the good ole vintage US of A knives.... :twisted:
missaman

Post by missaman »

just ran it up another 50.00 for ya :lol: missaman :shock:
missaman

Post by missaman »

:lol: that would missa pecker head to you :P

Post by 666 »

:evil: Why thank you my friend. It's always good to spend more than you have to. That was truly a real sucky thing to do. I will remember that. :?
missaman

Post by missaman »

mr. 666,
sorry :oops: feeling like being a dick tonight. not a good day with the ex. p.s. i did like that knife.
missaman
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

holy crap i'm sooo glad i don't have the interest in bidding on knives against you two! jimminy crickets - did you really bump it up $50? ouch..them's fighten bids....missaman i told you before, you're were fighting an uphill battle when satan was your enemy, now i find out that satan is also a lawyer!!!! shit dude that uphill just went vertical....get out now while you still have a soul!!! :wink: