If your pro-gun or have children READ THIS!!!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Dr. Smooth

Post by Dr. Smooth »

Vagrant.
Rights are what you make of them as an individual and how you exercise them....enjoy them while you can...there are no laws that can stifle the human spirit and we will always do what we want anyhow...Some of us don't like being told what to do and if no one gets inconvenienced, it shouldn't matter. No harm intended...no harm expected...IMO...
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Rights should NEVER be subjected to laws.
.45acp

Post by .45acp »

J-man,

Is the NRA active in Canada?, if so I'd be interested in knowing the membership numbers.

A sad tale to be sure. Most governments would like nothing more than to treat all firearm owners the same the family in the story.

Steve
.45acp

NRA Life Member
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

NRA in Canada :? , no such luck. This is a bad place to be if you want to own guns. :cry:
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Theres a few organizations, but no major big one like the NRA. But about 80% of gun owners have supported one in one way or another or are a member.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

J-man wrote:Theres a few organizations, but no major big one like the NRA. But about 80% of gun owners have supported one in one way or another or are a member.
Time for them to unite and become more effective [and militant]. Publish the gun laws and crime rate for 1900 vs 2000. I will wager guns were far less restricted and crime was much lower. Another safe bet. The 3 years before each major gun law had lower crime than the 3 years after. The simple [and true] explanation, gun control INCREASES CRIME.
Dr. Smooth

Post by Dr. Smooth »

Sadly, the gun control issues here have been so newsworthy? and sensational? that there seems to be two distinct camps of pro and con with not much left in the middle. The dollar cost is way out of hand with no end in sight and the pros are cryin that the cons should pay...Too bad , you're the ones that wanted it so shut up and buck up...There's been a lot of backstepping and chinscratching of late and the need for another few hundred million $ has cocked a few eyebrows but our slack jawed liberal leader is takin this all the way. I was going to take this on a long winded vent but it's all been said before...Time to pick the scab on a can of Guinness and go put my feet up outside...Have a great evening...

Dr. Smooth