FAVORITE SNACK

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
FivePointOh

Post by FivePointOh »

A man at work once told me, "Ya kiss a hole, ya kiss a pole!" I still didn't listen! :D

OK, back on track. Lately my snack of choice has been Wasabi Peas and Wasabi Soybeans washed down with a nice refreshing, spicy, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Pushbutton wrote:My favorite snack missaman is what your signiture says pussy.
PB
Plus, the mature types come with nature's own dental floss! :wink:

Greyblade
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

if you eat it with whip cream on it eat it before the cream gets warm or it will taste like shit! or are we talking about eating the same thing? maybe i should have not had so many beers, or rolled her over!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Bonz, alright. You leave any spouse and/or girlfriends out of it and I will too.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Yeah I gotta go with Jman on this. As you people can see I have been a BF member since 98 (Jesus my life is boring) and that was always an unspoken rule. Go after the person as much as you want with in reason. But never involve the families. If you can't insult someone without insulting an inocent party then just maybe you shouldn't be playing that game. Mr Bonz this is somewhat directed at you and jman cause he played to but its really directed at everyone on here whose a member. I well remember the day on BF when two guys were going at it and one insulted the others girl and about 30 members jumped in and lambasted the guy for doing it. Shit if we can't insult stupid people like ourselves then we are pretty bad off.
PB
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Missaman-

A very popular treat here at the disturbed ranch is the Colonel's extra crispy chicken butt flaps. I prefer the ones with extra hair on 'em. Yummy when dipped into a delicate pruno- art class paste sauce. Then, after such a sumptuous repast, I often retire into the den for Charmin cigars and spam jelly on Catholic blandiose wafers.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Pushlightbonzdanoted

Post by Pushlightbonzdanoted »

Holy cow Wally what happened to you? You look like you fell in a vat of acid. Now don't take this wrong cause I hate to offend people but boy you are the ugliest thing I ever saw. Except once on Halloween at safeway they had a haunted house inside the meat locker boy I was sure scared.
Jimman
Be kind always to your fellow man for he is you.
missaman

Post by missaman »

Pushbutton wrote:My favorite snack missaman is what your signiture says pussy.
PB
THERE i changed the by line. two of my knives came intoday, a MINT candy stripe toothpick, and an itty bitty imperial switch two left to come in.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Hot and spicy chicken wings, the hotter the better and a super cold Guinnes draught to wash them down.
Talking about food has made me hungry, now i have to go and get some wings and beer. :wink:
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Post by 666 »

OK, back on track. Lately my snack of choice has been Wasabi Peas and Wasabi Soybeans washed down with a nice refreshing, spicy, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.[/quote]

I can't believe you said that..I have been stuffing wasabi peas down for the last 3 weeks.
"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law"
missaman

Post by missaman »

do these and chrome switchblades keep you regular.....
missaman :shock:
FivePointOh

Post by FivePointOh »

I can't believe you said that..I have been stuffing wasabi peas down for the last 3 weeks.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HISTORY: Just 10 years ago, the fiery green mound served beside sushi at Japanese restaurants was only for those with daring palates and tolerance for heat. But today, wasabi, the Japanese version of horseradish, is a familiar condiment used to flavor a myriad of products, such as wasabi peas.

Research is being conducted in Japan to determine wasabi's ability to help prevent tooth decay. According to a recent article in The New York Times, Dr. Hideki Masuda, a research director of Ogawa and Company of Japan, is exploring the idea that wasabi kills bacteria in food; therefore, it has the potential to kill bacteria in the mouth. It's a stretch to say it will reduce cavities - although wasabi toothpaste was mentioned - but watch the advancements. In the future, a spoonful of wasabi a day could keep the dentist away.
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

I'll keep it to the point because I could go for my favorite
right NOW. Buttered Popcorn with M&M peanuts and I have
to have a cold Pepsi with it.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Twisties with a jar of chillies! :D Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
missaman

Post by missaman »

the spotlight kid wrote:Twisties with a jar of chillies! :D Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
what are twisties :? :? :shock: