A holiday wish

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
tequiza

A holiday wish

Post by tequiza »

To My Democrat Friends,
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish recipient.

To My Republican Friends,
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and may God bless you!
pete
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: A holiday wish

Post by Vagrant »

How true :wink:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

well that certainly sums it up......... and merry christmas and happy new year to you too.

tryker
DocV

Post by DocV »

May visions of Fat Girls dance in your head.... :wink:

A very Merry Christmas annd Happy New Year to you too!
redeye

Post by redeye »

i am so glad to have friends that i can say MERRY CHRISTMAS to and not worry about being politically correct as i know there is no such thing. no matter how you say something it will eventually piss someone off. so all i have to say is MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and a very happy birthday to my SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST.if this offends you then i think your computer has a delete button so i guess you can just use that. or just deal with it as i have had to do for so many years now. if you disagree with my sentiments then they were not meant for you so leave it alone oh yeah and happy oops i mean "snappy new year"
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

well said pete! i'm a democrap and it's only because i was raised that way, let us all "hope" that things will get better for us all no matter who is running this great country of ours! merry christmas to all!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

tequiza wrote:To My Democrat Friends,
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
Mr. Tequiza,

I saw this in the local rag and thought I might share it.

http://www.billoreilly.com/newsletterco ... ?pid=24709

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

:roll:
The "urban centers" and the idiots they elect are KILLING AMERICA :!: :!: :!:
It is time for Rural America to declare it's indepedence and let the cities "commit suicide" at their own pace :idea:
Step one - cut off their food supply [we grow it] :wink:
Step two - cut off their? water - it comes from rural areas :idea:
We CAN take OUR country back from them :!:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Vagrant wrote::roll:
The "urban centers" and they idiots the elect are KILLING AMERICA :!: :!: :!:
It is time for Rural America to declare it's indepedence and let the cities "commit suicide" at their own pace :idea:
Step one - cut off their food supply [we grow it] :wink:
Step two - cut off their? water - it comes from rural areas :idea:
We CAN take OUR country back from them :!:
That's the best idea iv' heard in a long time, I thought that there were some idiot liberals in Atlanta but the Governor of Washington State makes them look like there all running backwards :!:
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers