when did this start?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whiskers

when did this start?

Post by whiskers »

http://www.floridagunexchange.com/assul ... s_ban.html
I just ran across this site. from what I'm reading anything not bolt action they want to ban. it's like saying you can have freedom as long as you do what we tell you. I don't own a gun, but this is stupid. I was planning on gettin a SPAS too. before long they'll tell you no bullets faster than 300 FPS are legal. too bad the people cant decide the laws. the gov't used to watch over the ppl , now they're watching the ppl.
if everyone likes you, then you are most likely a coward who is too afraid to take a firm position on anything worthwhile
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: when did this start?

Post by Vagrant »

The problem is obvious, we allow STUPID people to reproduce :!: :idea:
El Gringo

Post by El Gringo »

Get what ya want now and stock up on ammo. One day when the door to door confiscation starts at least we'll be able to excersise some rights. :wink:
whiskers

Post by whiskers »

how can they ban anything that resembles a military firearm? black powder was once a military rifle. anything with a detachable magazine or pistol grip rifles. they say it's not necessary for hunting so they're gonna ban it. I was also just informed that if you have a lisence to sell firearms ATF can come in your listed place of buisness without a warrant, even if it's your house. they should also tap your phone and video surveylence the place at your expense.if they're gonna screw ppl go all the way. they also trying to make it illegal for private ppl to sell arms at a gun show without a FFL. you all may know this already, but I'm in the process of getting a felony erased so I got alot of learning to do before I decide to dive into arms. I wasn't concerned with any of this until now.it never pertained to me directly.
if everyone likes you, then you are most likely a coward who is too afraid to take a firm position on anything worthwhile
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

whiskers wrote: black powder was once a military rifle.
DON'T give the a$$hole$ any ideas :lol: