Does anyone else have trouble with thieves?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

JerrBear wrote:Someone wrote a bad check in Fresno-by-the-Sea back in 1978 - I think it was a tourist from Mount Zoomie...

Mr. JerrBeer,

I didn't know Fresno was such a tourist hot-spot, unless of course, a wayward Zoom-a-toid was scaling the tallest peak of Fresno's famous flat mountains looking for a sacred organic tomato patch. That's OK. Up here I fool the Zoomies all the time by saying theres a lamurian under every rock.

They're so gullable.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
MarioG14

Post by MarioG14 »

I've had a couple butterfly knives stolen from me.
What is this great evil? How did it steal into the world? From what seed, what root did it spring? Who's doing this? Who's killing us? Robbing us of light and life. Mocking us with the sight of what we might have known.