Hot Foot !

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Straydog 5247

Hot Foot !

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Every once inna while something improbable , ridiculous , and funny happen in a life .....this is one of those things , I just had to share.
I have a pair of ,what I call "shed shoes" ....cheap , walmart canvas slipons , too ugly to wear out in public & too dirty to wear inna house, well , I developed a small 1/2" hole in the top of the right shoe , right by my big toe ......this is a factor in my story.
Anyway , I was assembling a Mikov , really final assembly , I was useing my dremel tool to cut the pins ( backbone & rear ) ...now doin' this makes the pin hot ! .......as I cut one of the pins it dropped off the workbench , right into the open hole in the top of my shoe and slid under the big toe , where it commenced to sit & burn ! .......I musta said ouch 8 times , hoppin' around in the shed .....can you imagine a senior citizen knife modifier jumpin' around holdin' his foot hollorin' ouch ? ... wasn't funny at first , but after nursein' my toe , I laughed my butt off , I mean , what are the odds ?
Just thought I'd share this with you fellers , cause it's so ridiculous :oops: .....What's the ole sayin' ? " Stuff Happens" ? :lol:
Rondog
Viking45

Re: Hot Foot !

Post by Viking45 »

Ron sounds like you might need yerself a dippin' bucket :lol:

Reminds me back in September of 1996.it was Friday 13th at the end of the day. I had two fellers in a pair of matching hard maples and I was feeding the chipper when something hit me on the hand,I knew it was a wasp or bee.

Well after a few minutes one of the guys cut a branch off that was holding a basketball sized hornets nest.
I didn't realize it at the moment but within a few seconds I was shaking my head,swinging my arms around and commenced to run flailing my arms around and if you ever seen a guy with size 13, 5 pound steel toe boots try to run down the street like an idiot...well that's what my buddies said.
They didn't know what was going on,they just saw me raising dust for Mexico :lol:
I was hit at least 9 times and later on my ears were ringing and I felt like I was on some kind of drug all light-headed and silly acting. I guess the poison went to my head and made me goofy for about half an hour or so.

So yes sir,I can imagine a feller hopping around,must have been a sight to see.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

FUNNEEEEE story, Mr. Dawgie! I can picture that.

I'm mos' surprised the lovely Ms. Sophie didn't administer first-aid (with her tongue)... :lol: HO! HO! :lol:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Viking45 wrote:Ron sounds like you might need yerself a dippin' bucket :lol:
Most definitely ! :lol:
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

JerrBear wrote:
I'm mos' surprised the lovely Ms. Sophie didn't administer first-aid (with her tongue)... :lol: HO! HO! :lol:
No Mr. Bear ...Ms. Sophie flew out the shed door when I started hollorin' .....and wouldn't come back inna shed ......I musta scared her :? .... :lol: