Nifty Wood Scaled EDC

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Dealing wiffa coupla redneck race car fans, huh? Maybe that's why I didn't get itness...!?!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Dick Carroll wrote:Al, or a can of freon and a ball peen about half that size....nice thumpers by the way.....Go Earnheart 3- Jerry, one that would differ that number 3 should ever be on the bottom.... :lol:
You can [somewhat] date yourself buy whether you call the bottom one a "hotcutter" or a "hot chisel" :wink: [But, so far, it's handled cold stuff pretty well also] :idea:
leighdog

Post by leighdog »

I have one of them and i like it very much.Its a good little knife.Good edge on it and made well.
Breedlover

Re: Nifty Wood Scaled EDC

Post by Breedlover »

Look like Xiong wen switchblade. Handle Rosewood. Used to have one. Great knife.
sammy the blade

Re: Nifty Wood Scaled EDC

Post by sammy the blade »

Breedlover wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:24 pm Look like Xiong wen switchblade. Handle Rosewood. Used to have one. Great knife.
You woke up an old one, thanks for the memories!
2024 candidate for president