damascus bar stock - 12 inches length "birds eye design

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Ancientarms

damascus bar stock - 12 inches length "birds eye design

Post by Ancientarms »

"Birds eye" damascus 12" long . The bar is just over one and one half inches wide. A Full 1/4" thick. Finished surfaces on all sides, no flaws. It has been lightly etched to bring out the color. I think you will be happy with this "bird's eye" pattern. It is a 1095/mild steel mix and of approximately 175 layersImage
manufacturer of damascus blades,bars,stag rolls,sticks,swords,daggers and custom made weaponry.
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Hi,I managed to get on your site earlier,looked very interesting,but can't get back on again now.Will keep trying though! :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
Ancientarms

server problem i think

Post by Ancientarms »

hi mate,
i think there was a server problem,it looks alright now
cheers
sr
http://www.ec21.com/arms
manufacturer of damascus blades,bars,stag rolls,sticks,swords,daggers and custom made weaponry.
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Hey Ancient Arms,

You're in India?? You specialize in ancient weaponry? Maybe you can help me find something I have been looking for. What I have been seeking is a weapon/religious paraphenalia called a Trishul. I have seen pictures of Shiva holding one, and have seen multiple pictures of Indian Sadhus with them so I know they are over there. Any idea where I might be able to order one?