My Latamas

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
boots

Re: My Latamas

Post by boots »

Tom19176 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:55 am Beautiful set. Never heard of a few of the names you used for the handles? "Dark Forest stag"?
Sorry, Black Forest Stag.
boots

Post by boots »

kniferunner wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:10 pm Very nice group. I have about 15 or so. Have sold most swivels and am now concentrating only on picklocks. Luv them all, though.
I prefer the picklocks as well, but the customs were going for $720.00 a pop, a little pricey.
boots

Post by boots »

Picked up another Latama 11" picklock with Ramshorn scales. I got it from PVK, they were fast to process my order, but I found out unlike Latama.com they don't send the knife that's pictured, but I'm still satisfied.

jim d,

Post by jim d, »

That is about the nicest example of rams horn I have seen, you did well.

Jim
kniferunner

Post by kniferunner »

I have several similar mint Latama's that I am selling as part of a collection reduction effort. If you're interested in any of them, send me a note. Thanks.
kniferunner

Post by kniferunner »

I am selling a few mint Walt’s Latama’s from my collection if you are interested.