New Additions

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
TexasRed

New Additions

Post by TexasRed »

My newest two just arrived.
Attachments
52DDF6A5-FBA5-442E-99C9-89C480603EE2.jpeg
52DDF6A5-FBA5-442E-99C9-89C480603EE2.jpeg (66.61 KiB) Viewed 1777 times
thom

Re: New Additions

Post by thom »

Nice, I really like the fulcrum release.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Nice!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Nice additions, regarding the knife on the left, it looks like the stamp is "J" over"INOX". Is that correct? Overall, it look similar to one I have that was fairly common at one point. Key differences from mine are the stamp is "Masserin & DeNardo" over "Inox" over "Maniago", mine is a shell puller and does not have a bail. I have not seen one like yours.

Jim
TexasRed

Post by TexasRed »

jim d, wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:52 pm Nice additions, regarding the knife on the left, it looks like the stamp is "J" over"INOX". Is that correct? Overall, it look similar to one I have that was fairly common at one point. Key differences from mine are the stamp is "Masserin & DeNardo" over "Inox" over "Maniago", mine is a shell puller and does not have a bail. I have not seen one like yours.

Jim
It is “J” over “INOX”.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

A very similar model, but with shell pullers. "J" for Jaguar, made for Zoppis in Milan...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Julan

Post by Julan »

Question?????

Hi,

I found an old knife in my late Uncle’s tool kit. Curvy blade that is very dull, almost like a toy. But the tip of it is quite sharp.

I think it’s some kind of a stiletto .

I haven’t looked into this old tool box in almost 45 years. There is a stamp on the blade that says “zopis”..

I believe he was sati9ned in Italy during WW 2, or right after the war.

Can anyone tell me if this is a toy or not or of it has any value. Thanks.. appreciate it
hearandgone

Post by hearandgone »

Please post some photos.