12cm. Coricama

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Quaero

Re: 12cm. Coricama

Post by Quaero »

boombotz, your last few posts showing those small Italian models are just fantastic. Not only are the knives in beautiful condition, but what a treat to see some of the best names out there. Thanks for all the pictures!!!

jackalope, very nice small pair as well.
boombotz111

Post by boombotz111 »

Quaero wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:21 pm boombotz, your last few posts showing those small Italian models are just fantastic. Not only are the knives in beautiful condition, but what a treat to see some of the best names out there. Thanks for all the pictures!!!

jackalope, very nice small pair as well.
Thanks Neal, I pride the smaller knives as much as the bigger sizes, they were much more difficult to make because of the size, and are difficult to find, I guess because they were so small a lot of them were lost and fell through the cracks for lack of a better phrase.
ljerr2

Post by ljerr2 »

This forum should have a warning label and new members should have to complete a course of some kind to join...................I thought I was ok with my knife collection the way it is ..............then I see some of the knives like these that other members post up and I feel the need...............the need to expand my collection to include more beauties like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome little knives guys!!!!
button_man

Post by button_man »

ljerr2 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:13 pm This forum should have a warning label and new members should have to complete a course of some kind to join...................I thought I was ok with my knife collection the way it is ..............then I see some of the knives like these that other members post up and I feel the need...............the need to expand my collection to include more beauties like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome little knives guys!!!!
I got my cutlery G.E.D. at the School of Hard Knocks...... with advanced courses in Trial-and-Error.....