Early Christmas

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Jagman,

Sorry about the confusion. I was referring to the tab that must be lifted to unlock the blade from the open position, so the knife can be closed.

Jim
JAGMAN

Post by JAGMAN »

Please Jim,no appologies - I was probably using the wrong terminology to start with, but I understand what you mean now and yes that is part of my problem - that and my nails are very short. I may grow my thumb and forefinger nails to open the picks, then they would match the long nail I use to pick my nose :lol: Jagman
right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think
I've forgotten this before.
omega

Post by omega »

All I got here, was santa taking a dump down my chimney! December has been crappy!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The best way to describe my December is; "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play"?
omega

Post by omega »

Vagrant wrote:The best way to describe my December is; "Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play"?
Arggg! Agreed Mr. Vagrant!

It's been like the 12 days of WTF here! Knives exploding, UPS & USPS grief, vendor aggravations, etc.! Finally got the last of it all sorted out today.

My recliner is calling!