Khuks

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Gonzo_Beyondo

Khuks

Post by Gonzo_Beyondo »

Don't know if there's any interest in these at all??

They make hatchets and machetes obsolete, and it's rare if not impossible that you can get a fully handmade knife for these kind of prices.

an inventory/arsenal of Jungles, Minis, Super-minis, i think theres an AK in there lol

these are too big to link-

Click!

Click!

Click!

I even have little letter openers (mini khuks) with brass blades!! I polished them all up today, and i'm working on setting up proper photo conditions indoors. Hopefully soon i can present some really nice pics. These were taken at midnight under a ceiling light :roll:

Let me know what you guys think!
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Mr. Gonzo_Beyondo,
Where would one find such a neat blade? Those are great! I have a actual
use for one of those.

Let me know
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Khukuries are great but for LIGHT brush my Collins Machete is faster and easier. Once things get heavy the Khukuri wins easily.
Gonzo_Beyondo

Post by Gonzo_Beyondo »

Mr. Vagrant,

You have to see some lighter models. True, the AK's and Bone cutters are heavy blades, meant for chopping... But, light and quick blades are also a favorite of mine.

For brush tho it is true, no sense in swinging more weight than is needed. I totally follow where you're coming from.

Mr. Claudester,
I have sent you a PM. Thank you for your intrest.

Anyone who would like to talk more about these, is invited to contact me directly. I love to talk about them and i'm glad to share what i know!
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

I disagree. I think the Bonecutter is great for brush. The two best brush khuks I have are the Bonecutter and Ganga Ram Special. Both are capable of good chopping, but the edge is fine enough to catch limbs. On the other hand I think on the Ang Khola that the angle is so steep it just doesn't work for brush. You end up beating the limbs off. At least with the one I have.