Fourth of July- Knock me over w/ a feather

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
BennytheBlade

Fourth of July- Knock me over w/ a feather

Post by BennytheBlade »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I cannot beleive the knives Ihave before me
The damascus is beautiful devin thomas. There is NO blade play! NONE ZERO ZIP. an amazing accomplishment. This thing drips w/ cool... a very flashy knife that still could be used... tho i think ill just flick it in and out thru the fourth... and yes, this is why im selling a few of my other knives :oops:

I have reached nirvana for the american autos... now back to the italians...
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
FivePointOh

Post by FivePointOh »

Hey Benny, I see ya got the other one too. Congrats! I didn't know it was RW&B. Sweet one for the 4th! Damn, and all I got was a UT6. :)
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Really cool BennytheBlade, very patriotic, I like the shark insignia on them, is it stamped on :?:
By the way, HAPPY 4th OF JULY to all the American forumites,(Iknow theres lots of them).
Take Care
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

:D
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Awesome knifes, really like the red,white and blue scales. Very nice damascus. Even though i'm not an American, Happy July 4th guys.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

man that's the first time i saw those red white and blue ones - veeerrryyy nice mr benny! wow - those are the two in your video - are they really the "ultimate" US auto? worth the arm and both legs they are asking?

now i can understand your sacrifice! :wink:
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

imo the sandshark is top notch... only thing better would be a custom or maybe a harkins triton. Well worth the money imo. The MTs are worth it too, but they come down in price it seems when a new model is released... so its worth waiting for the price to come down from what people tell me.
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

What can I say, Benny. Two more very fine specimens. If you're not careful, you'll develop carpal tunnel.