Another new one...well...OLD one...

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Switchblade9

Another new one...well...OLD one...

Post by Switchblade9 »

Here's the latest addition to the ever growing hoard of cutlery. Its a Jndiana fulcrum release from the 60's. It's about 8 3/4 inches open with black horn scales and a great snap! It looks like the auto that Batman would carry. Oh..and its a shot sheller puller too. To close the blade you push the fulcrum level forward and that lifts the backspring slightly releasing the blade. Nifty arrangement.

Michael B.

Last edited by Switchblade9 on Tue Jul 01, 2003 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Another little beauty for us to envy! :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

That baby is one little cutie pie.Did you recently get it on BA? I ask because I thought I saw one similar to it. A really neat knife so different then most others.
PB
Switchblade9

Post by Switchblade9 »

There was a similar one on BA, but this came from another source. It's really cool. Glad you like it. :lol:

Michael B.
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Another cool knife from someone who seems to have a limitless supply of rare and unique knives, hope you keep on posting those pics.
Take Care Switchblade9
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'