First of the photos

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Bigg,

To get the sort of quality my old 35mm can produce I would need to go high-end... and I'm never gonna be taking enough pics to make it pay..

If I was 20 years younger and still taking lots of photos then yes I would go digital.

Best wishes
Teddy
switch67

Post by switch67 »

Thanks guys :wink:

mrbigg,
Those aren't skm's either..haa!! I'm suprised anyone would notice them, they're 2 3/4" horn & stag picklock/keychains.I believe they maybe from the 60's,the bolsters are nickle silver.

switch67

Post by switch67 »

Teddy,
I have to agree with mrbigg....I myself own a few 35mm cameras and still use them frequently.Overall though a digital camera is a very worthwhile investment.If you're like me and live for photography,then do yourself a favor and get a digital.Not only is it more fun than a 35mm,you can even take the camera's card to Walmart and make prints!
I've done the 35MM convert to CD stuff, it's a major pain in the butt,plus there's that wait to get it developed.A digital is instant gratification,and you can pick up a good camera for under $200, and never have to worry about buying film again! :D