Great Job Guys

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Great Job Guys

Post by Pushbutton »

I took the sticky off cause doesn't look like you need any prodding since you posted some fantastic knives. Thanks to all for sharing those great pics.
PB
Last edited by Pushbutton on Wed Apr 30, 2003 3:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. PB,

I have the same problem as you....I would LOVE to post a few pics but as yet am unable to do so... perhaps it's a common problem??

Best Wishes
Teddy
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

mr PB - cool your jets pal, i'll post so many damn pics that your server will fry! hope you have lots of bandwidth :wink:

when i'm done with my list of household duties, i'll clog this thread!

:twisted:
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

mrbigg wrote:mr PB - cool your jets pal, i'll post so many damn pics that your server will fry! hope you have lots of bandwidth :wink:

when i'm done with my list of household duties, i'll clog this thread!

:twisted:
:D :D :D :D
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Pushbutton,
I agree with MrBigg. Whats the problem? Maybe out of the 370 reg. users only say 20 members have cameras or scanners, You don't! Lightin up. And what does GOD have to do with taking picture anyway?
The Claudester
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

mr claudster, i don't think mr PB is too upset - i think the real problem is that people put their pics all over the place - so it's hard to get a real comprehensive view of everyones toys!

i'd also bet that if everyone on this forum quit buying knives for 1 month, they'd all be able to purchase digital camera's :wink: - or new pc's (built this decade) for some of us :D !

i'll post some pics here tonight!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

You guys sure are a group of serious sons of bitches. One must learn to read correctly on line since its so impersonal and without inflection as a conversation wouldn't be.
PB
mr_edge

Post by mr_edge »

I have a digital camera...but don't have the foggiest idea on how to post pics here. Please...someone tell me how? :oops:
Last edited by mr_edge on Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

What did he just say? I don't understand! I only can read offline.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

mr-edge

do you have any webspace to publish your pics? if not you can send em to me - i'll post em for ya! just PM me..
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

God takes pictures all the time,what else do you think lightening is for? :lol: Doh,Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

:lol: :lol:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Ladies, Fish and Gentlemen,

To post pics here, you need an external website. That means you can't store pics on your hard drive and post them here, you need a hosting site. Once you have your hosting site set up and download pics to it, you can link them here. Awhile back, I went through several free hosting sites that will store your pics. It really didn't work very well. Mr. Spotlight Kid told me about his site, which costs $30 (USD) a year, and so I signed up. Try http://www.fotki.com Also, a decent digital camera can be bought for around $200. Don't buy anything with less than 2 megapixels. Try to take pics with the highest resolution setting your camera will give you. Once you get things set up, you will wonder why you procrastinated for so long. It's a lot of fun. If anyone does get set up and has problems posting them, let me, or J-man, Mr. Bigg or someone who posts pics know, and we will help. If you don't want to screw with hosting sites and all that, but can e-mail a pic you want to post, send them to me and I'll post them for you.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

So first I get the camera and then, I learn how to use it [that will take a year or two] and then I get this server place etc, etc.
I'm glad I didn't have more fun in the 60s, this is about at the limit for my brain cells. But I know there are many people here that can help, once I get the camera. [Bonz has already offered help, thanks Bonz].
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Vagrant,

It took me awhile to figure this stuff out. I bought a digital mainly for real estate inspections, and showing pics of upcoming jobs to the crew so they had no excuse for screwing things up. Trial and error my friend. Go ahead and send me the pics, start your thread, and I'll put them in your post. Simple as pie.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson