B. Svoboda ram's horn

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Snapdagger

B. Svoboda ram's horn

Post by Snapdagger »

B. Svoboda ram's horn in 5.5 , 8 and 9 inch. Knarly stuff!

Snapdagger

natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

A fellow collector has one of those, a 9" if memory serves. Same maker and scales. Ram horn is weird looking stuff and even weirder in person in terms of both color and texture. Can't say as it is my cup of tea, but it is different. Otherwise very nice set :)
azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

i've never heard of ram horn at all on a knife but i must say it looks very very unique. even moreso than some examples of mammoth ivory. nice pieces snapdagger
butch

Post by butch »

I almost bought some ram horn from an auction I was going to use it on a mikov but I dont know how hard it would be to work with,cant be much harder than camel bone that stuff is fragile.
Jackalope

Post by Jackalope »

I do like the Rams Horn. Here is a photo of a rescaled 13" B. Rostefrei swivel bolster with a Kris blade. It doesn't have the age as the old picklocks but I still like it cause it's unique.

Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Somehow Snapdagger's Svoboda looks better than mine :?