Just a quick hello to all

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
the Irish dude

Just a quick hello to all

Post by the Irish dude »

I had to join you guys. Love the forums, topics etc. I have laughed my friggin' ass of at many of the posts, I mean food out the nose type of thing!!! Anyway, I'm another sharp things addict and think I need help.

Within arms reach I have 1 laptop computer and knives scattered on the table. Most work fine :) . Others are in bits! :( Screwdrivers everywhere (yes the drink), WD40, ear cleaning thingys, allen keys, wet/dry fine sandpaper......and so on.

I type with one hand because I .......ahh have a switchblade in the other :shock: :shock: :? !!!
Over and over it CRACKS and sometimes, THWACKS. I like it. Alot. Am I crazy. Later.
Never smoked, snorted, drank, injected or eaten a knife....! Why do they get me high!!!
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Welcome Irish dude :D

Are you "CRAZY"? Is the Pope "elderly"?

If you think you'll get any help with your addiction here.........you are in for a rude awakening. You think you're a knife addict now?? You'll be a drueling monkey armed knifesterbator before you know it. (Like the rest of us :shock: )

One more question: What are you doing sitting at my desk! :wink:
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

hello irish dude!

welcome to the madness :twisted:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Welcome
Sanity is not required, a lack of it can be helpful :wink:
butch

Post by butch »

welcome irishdude you'll fit in well. 8)
the Irish dude

Post by the Irish dude »

Misters horizonod,
mrbigg,
Vagrant,
butch,

Thanks for the welcome indeed :) I'm sure that mr. horizinod exagerates greatly and is not serious about the possibility of knifesturbation :shock: :shock: :!: Where the hell am I :shock:

What are the symptoms ? Ya' got me freaked out man !!! :lol:
Never smoked, snorted, drank, injected or eaten a knife....! Why do they get me high!!!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

the Irish dude wrote:Misters horizonod,
mrbigg,
Vagrant,
butch,

Thanks for the welcome indeed :) I'm sure that mr. horizinod exagerates greatly and is not serious about the possibility of knifesturbation :shock: :shock: :!: Where the hell am I :shock:

Irish dude,
Welcome aboard sir,no exaggerating at all :D
Anything is possible once you've entered the forum :shock:
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

the Irish dude wrote:Misters horizonod,
mrbigg,
Vagrant,
butch,

(if) Websters dictionary (were to give a) definition of "KNIFESTERBATION" (it would be something like):

(verb) NIFE-ster-BAY-shun:
The frequent and feverish stroking, oiling and / or polishing of your knife. In the case of automatic knives, whether front or side opening, it would mean repeated opening and closing in and out, in and out, in and out..........get the picture? You're doing it right now, aren't you??!! :shock:

Monkey arms comes from testing the sharpness of your blade by shaving hair off of your arms. In the knife community a man with little or no hair on his arms is a man that can sharpen my knife any day as long as he doesn't think he can oil or polish it while he's at it. That kind of behavior will not be tolerated. :D :wink:

As far as your addiction goes, you are in good hands here. If you think you are addicted to knives now talkblade will do you as much good as an open bar at an AA meeting. BELLY UP!!!! :lol:
Last edited by horizonod on Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

He's BAAAAaaaaaaack.

"Lil T" short for "small minded needle dick troll"

(Noun) pronounced: DEW-sh-BAG

I guess Lil Ts posts have been deleted so if you think this makes no sense.....now you know why :D
Last edited by horizonod on Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Harry

Post by Harry »

Oh God!

Please PLEASE don't say he's back :cry:
I don't suffer from insanity - I ENJOY it!
butch

Post by butch »

Harry wrote:Oh God!

I sure hope not. :roll:
the Irish dude

Post by the Irish dude »

Hi there tequiza and harry :) Good to "meet" you both.

mr.horizonod, I stand corrected and suitably embarassed :oops: It appears I have already engaged (unknowingly) in the act of knifesterbation :cry: . The polishing and oiling seemed so innocent at first but now that I look back on my (no pun intended)actions... :shock: ....the repeated openings and closings and frequent feverish....stroki.....I can't even say it.....strokin.........nearly...

Where did you say that open bar is at ? Too much blood in my Guinness system right now :wink:

Later
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Harry wrote:Oh God!

Harry,
He did try to sneak in under the radar,but a San Fran,in a well armed P-51,sent the little skumbag right back to his rathole :twisted:
teq
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Irish dude wrote:Where did you say that open bar is at
ID,bar is always open here in Ga town, :D
teq
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Welcome man.

SD