Todays' New Name-

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Todays' New Name-

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Arthas-

I see ye' have scrubbed yer 'Boil' in favor of 'Revealed'. For tomorrow's new name, how about- 'TalkBoils That Peeled'? Kinda rhymes, and it'll serve to further confuse the rabble.

Always here to help ya'.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

much better choice of title mr arthas! 8)
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Sure, as long as it doesn't change again to reviled.

TomR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
moe

Post by moe »

WTF are you guys talking about?

Respectfully,
Moe
What!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

my body's achin' and my time is at hand
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. That Guy,

Did you know at this particular moment in history, it just happens to be Coors:thirty on America's Left Coast?

Best regards,

Bonz
Last edited by Bonzo on Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Moe,

The original title for this area was Boils@TalkBlade. Then Mr. Corpse took exception to the name, with entertaining stories of pus and so on, then it changed to it's present name; TalkBlade Revealed. A rose by any other name. Now one of the other guys has beer on his mind. Simple, right? Typical TalkBlade tangental thinking; perhaps soon animated pictures of breasts may appear, then Jerr will explain how tight a frogs butt is, and much speculation will result as to whether or not it will warp. Finally, a message from beyond the grave will appear in the form of a flaming Boston Terrier, from you know who, and all questions will be answered.

TomR
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

TR wrote: Now one of the other guys has beer on his mind
Make that two guys :!:
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

tequiza wrote:
TR wrote: Now one of the other guys has beer on his mind
Make that two guys :!:
teq

Mr. Teq,

Well, now I'm trying to finish my 3rd bowl of Diet-Pepsi and Lucky Charms before I go a hopping up on the roof to sling the Big-Man mop, but I'm sure Wally is on his 3rd can of Coors and a 1/2 box of Milk Duds by now.

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Bonzo wrote:Well, now I'm trying to finish my 3rd bowl of Diet-Pepsi and Lucky Charms before I go a hopping up on the roof to sling the Big-Man mop, but I'm sure Wally is on his 3rd can of Coors and a 1/2 box of Milk Duds by now.
Mr Bonz,
Never tried the Diet Pepsi and Lucky charms,I've pretty much been a Jim bean and suger jets man my self.
Milk Duds aren't bad with coors,but I've found that peppermint patties are much more soothing to the tummy,of course to much indulgence can lead to a very long drive on the porcelain bus.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Nope, milk duds don't go well for me with Coors. Camels, Coors, and LSD for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That's the WJC - 'Appear Practically Lifelike Under Blacklight' sensible diet, which helps me maintain my skeletal figure, and my peaceful, gentle demeanor.

Milk duds go best with straight Jack Daniels that has been sitting in the sun on the dashboard of the gate security guard's granny's Studebaker for the last demi-decade, trust me.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

Yeah, I forgot. Your the guy who like a few tablespoons of salt in his coffee in the morning....

Best regards,

Bonz
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Whoopsie! It was you who forgot- You forgot that you're the guy who likes to feed his refrigerator grill dust ball removing technician guest salted tea and twigs with raw horseradish. But thanks anyways, even that menu beats what I usually find between my dumpster and the ladies' room wall here behind K-Mart.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

perhaps soon animated pictures of breasts may appear

Give the people what they want.

http://uploads.ungrounded.net/content.p ... =371&h=512

SD