A new brief into

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JJ Driller

A new brief into

Post by JJ Driller »

Hello all, please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a 44yo Louisiana resident. Just starting off a new journey into this wonderful hobby. I don't know alot of the lingo, so I'm sure there's gonna be a whole lotta questions coming from me (so don't laugh too much), and I'm not really good with words either, thanks to being disabled due to a TBI, so if my words don't make sense, feel free to reach out and ask about whatever it is I'm trying to talk about, I don't get offended easy at all! (Especially after almost 20yrs on an oilrig haha!) Anyways, I'm here to learn, and y'all were one of the first recommended places, so please help teach me the knowledge I need to know.
whippersnapper

Re: A new brief into

Post by whippersnapper »

Welcome aboard JJ!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Welcome! Use the search function at the upper right of each page to focus on what you want to learn about. Clicking on the magnifying glass will give you an advanced search that can really be helpful in reducing number of responses that are not as on target as you might wish. In any case, play around with these tools (you can't break them) and flat out ask a question. Good luck!
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

glad to have you here JJ.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

'''WELCOME FROM MASS'''
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thom

Post by thom »

Welcome JJ, you found the right place.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Welcome to Talk Blade!
2024 candidate for president
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Hi!
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.