New guy

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
gravknife

Re: New guy

Post by gravknife »

Great to see you here Lumberjackbo65

It's great that you joined here and can share Jerrs collection.here with us and keeping his passion for switchblades strong.

I didn't get chance to chat to him personally here but remember that he welcomed me here when I first joined and introduced myself
I also Iove reading the comicsl old threads he was involved in and know he is held in very high regard on talkblade by the people I respect.

I have a couple of his famous Lightnings here in Merry olde England that i am proud of so his knives have even made it over here now .....the Fish went international.

Great to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here .

All the best

Ian
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

Welcome Jeff,
Always considered your uncle one of my best forum friends for many years , we emailed often , also
I built many customs for him that he seemed pleased with.
We talked of family , knives ,and basset hounds , he's missed is a understatement :(

Rondog
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

You should go through some of Jerry's posts, he was a hoot and will not soon be forgotten.
2024 candidate for president
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

hi Jeff,glad to have you here ,we will help you all we can with all the knife info ,your Uncle was one very cool dude,we miss him as do you..Eric