New to this great forum

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Furcs

Re: New to this great forum

Post by Furcs »

Welcome!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Welcome aboard, Lars.

Sorry to hear about Swedish laws regarding these knives. I have found over the years that there are just too many things that are against the law. It is almost as if the powers-that-be want to make it impossible for people not to be criminals! I leave it to the reader to consider the implications....
lars

Post by lars »

natcherly wrote:Welcome aboard, Lars.

Sorry to hear about Swedish laws regarding these knives. I have found over the years that there are just too many things that are against the law. It is almost as if the powers-that-be want to make it impossible for people not to be criminals! I leave it to the reader to consider the implications....
I can only agree to that. :!:

But it feels great to have found this board and all you friendly guys, sharing this "criminal obcession" :)
And you have made me feel so very welcome :D
Thanks all!