ISO/WTB Hubertus automatic camper

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Stanleytristan30

ISO/WTB Hubertus automatic camper

Post by Stanleytristan30 »

I am trying to replace my Hubertus automatic camper that was stolen in a break in some time ago. I have searched the interwebs with absolutely no luck. Looking for the camper with a bottle and can opener. Any help would be much appreciated. I can be reached at stanleytristan30@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!!
boombotz111

Re: ISO/WTB Hubertus automatic camper

Post by boombotz111 »

Stanleytristan30 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:48 pm I am trying to replace my Hubertus automatic camper that was stolen in a break in some time ago. I have searched the interwebs with absolutely no luck. Looking for the camper with a bottle and can opener. Any help would be much appreciated. I can be reached at stanleytristan30@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!!
Stan check your email…
Salvatore
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

hi have you tried ordering direct from the Hubertus website ? they still make the camper model and it is available on their site . hope this helps :)
XBMX

Post by XBMX »

There was one listed on AAPK today.
Stanleytristan30

METALGOD wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:54 am hi have you tried ordering direct from the Hubertus website ? they still make the camper model and it is available on their site . hope this helps :)
I only see the autos listed as Out of stock. Did I miss the listing somehow?
XBMX

Post by XBMX »

The old Hubertus site is still viewable but having been sold to the Otter Company I only see three choices being offered in new production, all single blade. Any of the more unique designs are going for crazy money or being hoarded. Maybe the owner selling on AAPK will accept a offer, doesn't hurt to try.
Stanleytristan30

XBMX wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:54 pm The old Hubertus site is still viewable but having been sold to the Otter Company I only see three choices being offered in new production, all single blade. Any of the more unique designs are going for crazy money or being hoarded. Maybe the owner selling on AAPK will accept a offer, doesn't hurt to try.
I appreciate you. Thanks!!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Stanleytristan30 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:48 pm I am trying to replace my Hubertus automatic camper that was stolen in a break in some time ago. I have searched the interwebs with absolutely no luck. Looking for the camper with a bottle and can opener. Any help would be much appreciated. I can be reached at stanleytristan30@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance!!
Here's something.... https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... corkscrew-

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I'm surprised that someone hasn't already snagged that one.

Jim
Stanleytristan30

I have found one. Thank you all for your assistance.