3 italians for sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Agaguyjason

3 italians for sale

Post by Agaguyjason »

Text me for more info 2175528022. Tourist/card knife 70tyd, made in italy bumblebee 105tyd. Derby 425tyd . This site wont let me upload pics . Says file is to large
button_man

Re: 3 italians for sale

Post by button_man »

I like IrfanView, which is an easy-to-use image editor. Download the program and open up a photo with it -- use the cursor to draw a box around what you want to preserve; then click EDIT > CROP SELECTION -- the rest of the photo (outside the box) is now deleted. Save the edited version under a slightly different name; if you save it under the original name, the edited version will replace the original, and the original will be gone. Use a different name, and you will have both the original version and the edited version.

You can trim background from a group photo of your knives; or you can trim out everything around each knife in the picture, one at a time,
and save each one under its own file name. One of these methods should enable you to post photos here. https://www.irfanview.com/
Agaguyjason

Post by Agaguyjason »

Bumblebee sold!!
Agaguyjason

Post by Agaguyjason »

All 3 sold!!! Gone