Bad Seller Warning

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
huckles

Bad Seller Warning

Post by huckles »

Hi Folks:
I was recently ripped off and want to warn you. It was my fault. I entered into a transaction with a complete stranger and I did not ask for references. They knew what they were doing. They used the right language and photos. Walk away from these two people (they may be the same person) Reed99 is the TalkBlade name and an email of Jesse Crawford at disneyjcf@gmail.com. As soon as they got my $200, they disappeared, e.g. evaporated. Shame on me! Please don't remove this posted warning to the group.

Best
Chuck
Agaguyjason

Re: Bad Seller Warning

Post by Agaguyjason »

Yep he almost got me to until he showed me pics of my own due buois..
button_man

Post by button_man »

huckles ~ Sorry to hear about the theft. I hope someday he tries to skin the wrong guy and ends up in a gutter somewhere.

Jason ~ So if he tries to sell me a Marca Oro, I should be on guard....???

Himmler88

Post by Himmler88 »

Thank You. I'm new to this forum & I may not have even considered that being dirt-bagged could happen here. So I'm wiser for it however, I'm also disappointed in how I got the wisdom. I'm sorry that theif stole from you. He's got a stiletto comin his way...a throbbing stiletto right in his cornhole! Ja!Ja!
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Sorry to read you were a victim of theft huckels, and thanks for sharing the info.

We do have a rule cited in the rules section that reads "Before SELLING something on Buy&Sell, at least 15 days should have passed after your subscription to TalkBlade, and you need to have at least 20 non-trivial in other areas". This rule does help in some instances, but certainly does not guarantee a successful transaction.

Jim