WTB: My 1st AGA Batwing

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
NorthCarolinaDude

WTB: My 1st AGA Batwing

Post by NorthCarolinaDude »

Greetings all!

I've got a couple swinguards, AGA and Beltrame, but I don't have a "Batwing" swinguard, and I'm looking to join the club.

I'm seeking a minty 13" AGA Campolin "Batwing" swinger in a Horn, light or dark.

If you can help, let me know. I'm technically a noob so I can't PM, I guess. But will provide email addy if you don't wish to publicly post a pic and price, just let me know. I can pay through any method that doesn't lead to me sending you my CC#, Expiry and CCV, haha. Or Venmo. Thus, PP, Check, MO, I guess.

And be nice, this is my first foray into semi-elite swingers, although I did recently pick up a Lepre swinger. Altogether, I only have about 20 Italian autos. So I'm definitely a greenhorn collector compared to most here!

Thanks and Peace.
boombotz111

Re: WTB: My 1st AGA Batwing

Post by boombotz111 »

Mr. N.C. Dude shoot me an email, put Talk Blade in the subject so I’ll know it’s you. Saleeebotz@aol.com

Salvatore 🇺🇸
NorthCarolinaDude

Thanks brother. I sent you an email a few seconds ago via my Yahoo account.

Scott
boombotz111

Post by boombotz111 »

NorthCarolinaDude wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:12 am Thanks brother. I sent you an email a few seconds ago via my Yahoo account.

Scott
Scott check your email.

Salvatore 🇺🇸
NorthCarolinaDude

Hey Sal,

Email sent. My apologies, I'm a night-owl on the east coast. I usually don't start my laptop up until midnight, haha. I'm also one of those guys who only turns on his cell phone when I need to call somebody. My wife and kids hate it. Peace.
NorthCarolinaDude

Hey all, I am still seeking a modern 13" AGA Batwing (or Diamond) swinger, I have one of their Classic swingers of that size, along with a variety of other swingers, so my focus is pretty narrow and just on a Bat Or Diamond model. I'd prefer horn but will consider all types of scales as it would be my first of this variety and thus one can't be too choosy. If you have one available for sale please reach out.

Peace.
Agaguyjason

Post by Agaguyjason »

Buy a 13” campolin swinger in desired scales you want … then send to jtk and have him build you some batwing guards..
moog55

Post by moog55 »

check your pm
Agaguyjason

Post by Agaguyjason »

Ncdude have you researched what batwings go for?? Alot of ppl love them till they hear prices
NorthCarolinaDude

Yeah, I'm figuring to put down between 300 to 500 USD for a modern AGA, dependent upon condition and options. I'm not sure where the secondary market is at this very moment though, but if it's over 500 then I might wait and see what 3Knives may do and if they're gonna throw any new offerings out at some point down the road.

I can be patient. I don't like it but I can practice it if I must. Haha.

Peace. Scott.