All Sold thank you

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Austinaftermath

All Sold thank you

Post by Austinaftermath »

First up is a 8" pearlex button open and close; has d stamped liners and a 2 piece spring. It fires and locks up really well and the blade sits deep in the handle; it looks like it was carried ( faint scratches on the blade and handling marks, a small crack near the top right pin above the button.) I am not sure how rare these are (it has the square sear hole), so SOLD shipped starting out or best offer. rest of the pics here. https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWtdHpy

ImageIMG_0283 by Austinaftermath1, on Flickr

ImageIMG_0291 by Austinaftermath1, on Flickr

I got this one a while back ( Came with the business card of 1 Steve Price in the sheath when I bought it.), it looks like a kit that was put together by layman; it does function all right, but the rough pins and sanding marks on the bolsters are the biggest blemishes. I put the 2 piece spring in this and it does have a tiny bit of back and forth play. Sold ( lowest I’ll go)less than half the price of a damasteel mikov kit with stag scales) or best offer (also interested in trades) shipped and i'll eat the Pp fees. Rest of the pics are in this link. https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWmd1nX

ImageIMG_0185 by Austinaftermath1, on Flickr

ImageIMG_0186 by Austinaftermath1, on Flickr
Last edited by Austinaftermath on Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Austinaftermath

Re: 8" BOBC pearlex stiletto $125 and Damasteel Mikov $75$

Post by Austinaftermath »

New item added.
ChadEntwistle

Re: 8" BOBC pearlex stiletto $125 and Damasteel Mikov $75$

Post by ChadEntwistle »

I’ll take the pearlex bobc

My email-
Highcountryhandyman@gmail.com
JulesVane

Re: 8" BOBC pearlex stiletto sold and Damasteel Mikov $75$

Post by JulesVane »

Sweet bo/bc to a lucky buyer there! Nice!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
portlandmike

Re: 8" BOBC pearlex stiletto sold and Damasteel Mikov $75$

Post by portlandmike »

nice bobc .. was it a good deal ?