sold Rizzuto clone and Super Automatic OTF

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Austinaftermath

sold Rizzuto clone and Super Automatic OTF

Post by Austinaftermath »

Does anyone even collect these? I have pretty close to mint a 9" Rizzuto clone; I'm pretty sure this is made in Korea, its not stamped anywhere. This has smooth plastic scales and fires well; the lockup has a little side to side play, and the safety works. The blade also sits in the handle deep when closed, not even close to peeking. The Super Automatic OTF looks to be in great shape and functions well, i've had no misfires with it. These both look like they sat in a drawer for 40 years. I'm not sure if anyone even collects these, starting at SOLD each(A man can dream right?); just shoot me your best offer and if you need better pics let me know. Thanks for looking. Rest of the pics are here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWhdHrv

ImageIMG_0013 by Austinaftermath1, on Flickr

ImageIMG_0019 by Austinaftermath1, on Flickr
Last edited by Austinaftermath on Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
sammy the blade

Re: For Sale Rizzuto clone and Super Automatic OTF

Post by sammy the blade »

Both are collectables, people pay some pretty high prices for them and I'm sure you'll get some offers.
2024 candidate for president
button_man

Re: For Sale Rizzuto clone and Super Automatic OTF

Post by button_man »

PM is on the way...........