Frank B. 11-inch picklock.

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Peiper

Frank B. 11-inch picklock.

Post by Peiper »

Here is the last of my Frank B. knives. I am selling my new knives and just collecting vintage now.
F.B. 11" picklock red dot safety.

$200.00 Shipping included. I will ship to most states.

Thank you and take care,

Peiper
Attachments
IMG_5491.jpg
IMG_5491.jpg (105.7 KiB) Viewed 1682 times
IMG_5495.jpg
IMG_5495.jpg (117.52 KiB) Viewed 1682 times
IMG_5496.jpg
IMG_5496.jpg (93.54 KiB) Viewed 1682 times
IMG_5497.jpg
IMG_5497.jpg (136.6 KiB) Viewed 1682 times
thom

Re: Frank B. 11-inch picklock.

Post by thom »

Does it have stainless steel bolsters?
Any idea when it was made?
Thom
ljerr2

Post by ljerr2 »

I'm curious about what Thom asked, too. Looks like a brand new manufacture based on what looks like nickel bolsters, extended lock tab and an oval hole in the blade.
It looks like a really cool piece...............having to think about it myself. :)
Last edited by ljerr2 on Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

I bought it new and I have had it for about 8 months.
huckles

Post by huckles »

I PMd you Peiper
Peiper

Post by Peiper »

*SOLD*
huckles

Post by huckles »

Folks:
I received this knife this week from Peiper, and almost couldn't believe my eyes. Not only is the quality on this outstanding, the color is as blonde as the picture captures. Before I received the knife, I even asked Peiper what the name of the filter was he used in his photograph because I thought the filter must be accenting the yellow splendor of the scales. He responded "original", i.e. no filter. This is the second of the new F. Beltrame picklocks I now own and must say I am really impressed with the work Ivano has done on these. Lastly, I'd like to give a shoutout to Peiper as a fellow collector. I've collected post 1970s switchblades since beginning this journey, and recently have been seeking advice (and knives!) from vintage collectors in this group. For those paying attention, Peiper has been sharing with this group some of his successful buys of vintage pie0ces. As I saw his posts I kept thinking how can I find similar success as I start down a path of vintage collecting. Peiper has willingly provided me some invaluable advice with this and I am grateful for his help. Ironically, I end up buying a modern switchblade from him. Thanks Peiper!

Chuck
thom

Post by thom »

huckles wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:41 am Folks:
I received this knife this week from Peiper, and almost couldn't believe my eyes. Not only is the quality on this outstanding, the color is as blonde as the picture captures. Before I received the knife, I even asked Peiper what the name of the filter was he used in his photograph because I thought the filter must be accenting the yellow splendor of the scales. He responded "original", i.e. no filter. This is the second of the new F. Beltrame picklocks I now own and must say I am really impressed with the work Ivano has done on these. Lastly, I'd like to give a shoutout to Peiper as a fellow collector. I've collected post 1970s switchblades since beginning this journey, and recently have been seeking advice (and knives!) from vintage collectors in this group. For those paying attention, Peiper has been sharing with this group some of his successful buys of vintage pie0ces. As I saw his posts I kept thinking how can I find similar success as I start down a path of vintage collecting. Peiper has willingly provided me some invaluable advice with this and I am grateful for his help. Ironically, I end up buying a modern switchblade from him. Thanks Peiper!

Chuck
Well is it stainless or nickel silver? It does have stunning scales
huckles

Post by huckles »

Thom:
It is brass-lined nickel silver.
thom

Post by thom »

huckles wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:24 am Thom:
It is brass-lined nickel silver.