--SOLD--Abalone AGA Campolin Sahara

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Luke_of_Mass

--SOLD--Abalone AGA Campolin Sahara

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Greetings, folks-

I've got an AGA Campolin Sahara here in stunning abalone!

About 10 inches long open, mint condition - only problem is the safety doesn't work. This is a case knife anyways, so in the grand scheme of things, I suppose it doesn't really matter (never did for me, anyhow) though I imagine it could be annoying for some people, so I'll knock off about $50. These originally retailed at $250-ish, give or take euro conversion, it's yours for 200, transit is on me :) - PM me for payment arrangements (I like Paypal)

These were made in (I think??) 2017-ish, and rarely pop up on the market nowadays.

UPDATE 7/14 -- KNIFE IS SOLD
Last edited by Luke_of_Mass on Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
Luke_of_Mass

Re: Abalone AGA Campolin Sahara

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

(if someone knows why my image tags didn't work, go ahead and school me on what I did wrong - TIA)
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Luke_of_Mass wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:46 am (if someone knows why my image tags didn't work, go ahead and school me on what I did wrong - TIA)
Hi Luke...on Imgur, did you select the message boards and forums to copy there and paste here?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

JulesVane wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:57 am
Luke_of_Mass wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:46 am (if someone knows why my image tags didn't work, go ahead and school me on what I did wrong - TIA)
Hi Luke...on Imgur, did you select the message boards and forums to copy there and paste here?
hmm.. didn't see such an option: https://imgur.com/a/utHVeJH
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Hmmm, I'm very familiar with the PC/Laptop use of Imgur, but if by chance, you're using Imgur on a phone, I could never figure out the iPhone app myself. If on your PC, you select your picture and on the right, there's a column of options to choose how you'll be using it. For here, it's the BBC CODE "Message Boards and Forums" option....

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

LOL why links only work in a fresh post versus edited into an old one is beyond me. Thanks for keeping me up till 2:30 AM pulling my hair out over this imgur

and a non-sarcastic thanks to Chris!
jdp122

Re: --SOLD--Abalone AGA Campolin Sahara

Post by jdp122 »

beautiful knife... know where I can find one. been looking everywhere for one of these.