Very Rare Frank Beltrame 9” Stiletto with Blue Titanium Bolsters and Bayonet Blade

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
john

Very Rare Frank Beltrame 9” Stiletto with Blue Titanium Bolsters and Bayonet Blade

Post by john »

I have not seen one of these for sale since I added these two to my collection many years ago.
9 inch Stiletto, File-work on Spring and Bayonet blade, Blue Titanium bolsters, Camel bone scales, Brass liners, etc. Please ask any questions you may have and additional photos available.
$250. Includes USPS Priority Mail.
SEE my other posting.
“Very Rare Frank Beltrame 9” Stiletto with Blue Titanium Bolsters and Kris Blade”
Add both, Kris and Bayonet, to your collection for $410. Save $40.00 Image Image
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
thom

Re: Very Rare Frank Beltrame 9” Stiletto with Blue Titanium Bolsters and Bayonet Blade

Post by thom »

I have never seen them either. Unique
john

Re: Very Rare Frank Beltrame 9” Stiletto with Blue Titanium Bolsters and Bayonet Blade

Post by john »

thom wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:25 pm I have never seen them either. Unique
First time I saw one of these was in by 2010. I think these haven’t been made since then.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed