WTB - Burn and Picklock Pat Italians

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
WaspLover

WTB - Burn and Picklock Pat Italians

Post by WaspLover »

As the title suggests I am looking for some more Burns to add to my collection - ideally someone has swinger from him they are looking to part with as I only have one of his at the moment and would like add more specifically 11in swingers to my collection. I am also interested in picklocks from him, specially wasp bodies and square buttons but I am open to all 11in picks from Burn. I also wouldn’t mind adding another Italian OTF from him as well.

Lastly I really would love an 11in Havlin picklock as well. The last I spoke with Pat he seemed to not be taking any orders (at least at this current time). I would be less picky with a Picklock Pat piece as I currently do not have one.

Anyone looking to get rid of Italian style pieces from these makers please do not hesitate to reach out as I am always looking to buy. I will not nickel and dime you or offer any lowballs. I hope to hear from someone soon!
tommyw68

Re: WTB - Burn and Picklock Pat Italians

Post by tommyw68 »

Pat Havlin emailed me today. Sadly, he stopped building knives a couple years ago. I'm not sure why but he is definitely going to be missed as he was a really, really talented craftsman.