NSO AKC Shotpuller

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jzbochat

NSO AKC Shotpuller

Post by Jzbochat »

I’ve been looking for months with no luck. Both Blade HQ and Grindworx still don’t have any in stock. I’m looking for the “Cade Blade” style blade with Cocobolo scales, if you have one for sale or know of any please let me know! Thanks
JulesVane

Re: NSO AKC Shotpuller

Post by JulesVane »

Jzbochat wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:22 am I’ve been looking for months with no luck. Both Blade HQ and Grindworx still don’t have any in stock. I’m looking for the “Cade Blade” style blade with Cocobolo scales, if you have one for sale or know of any please let me know! Thanks
Welcome to the Forum! Here's a link...
https://www.3knives.com/en/product/1455 ... 0e-cw.html

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Jzbochat

Post by Jzbochat »

Is 3knives a good sight to order from? I’ve heard mixed opinions on them
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Jzbochat wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:11 pm Is 3knives a good sight to order from? I’ve heard mixed opinions on them
Direct from the source. I’ve always had great experiences shopping there. And with the virus thing going on, they are using faster methods to get it to you. (At least in my last few orders).

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

3knives has been good to me,my past orders have been very fast,all good.
Furcs

Post by Furcs »

3knives has been extremely reliable for me, and the're shipping/delivery is great but seems a little pricey....
I think new buyers get a 10% discount, or at least they used to on first purchase, if you sign up for their email list first.
Hope you find what you're looking for, Jzbochat.
Jzbochat

Post by Jzbochat »

Update: I received the knife in 4 days! I absolutely love the knife for EDC, very happy with 3knives and the knife itself!
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Jzbochat wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:54 am Update: I received the knife in 4 days! I absolutely love the knife for EDC, very happy with 3knives and the knife itself!
...I'm so glad it worked out and you sound happy! Plenty of room in the Blade Pics section, and we love pics!