My collection is for sale.

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
leighdog

My collection is for sale.

Post by leighdog »

here are the knives for sale i have.The 4 on the left are gone.I think the microtech is gone and the AB swinger also.The rest are open for sale.Please ask for prices.Im trying to decide on it.
Attachments
GEDC0152.JPG
GEDC0152.JPG (191.55 KiB) Viewed 6473 times
dark2023

Re: My collection is for sale.

Post by dark2023 »

Tell me about the autobuck.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
leighdog

Post by leighdog »

it has dark rosewood scales and perfect.Not a thing wrong with it.I want 100 for it.I think thats a good price.Its a double action meaning you can open by hand and use the button also.Beautiful knife.You will not be disapointed i gaurantee that""I may go a tad lower.
leighdog

Post by leighdog »

Price drop on the buck auto--90 dollars.
leighdog

Post by leighdog »

I will sell the kal74 for 30 dollars and the boker magnum for 28 dollars.The 13 1/4 asheville steel estilletto is a 250 dollars knife and will let go for 190.The 18 inch coco campolin i will let go for 175 dollars.The dalton companion i will sell for 175 dollars.The 3 stillettos for 52 dolars each.The 11 inch for 62 and the 13 inch for 72 dollars.There are 3 horn commerorative tiny knives for 50 bucks each.I think that covers it.Pm me if interested.They are all perfect with no gaps or blemishes,the stillettos that is.
john

Post by john »

PM sent
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Bradley69

Post by Bradley69 »

PM Sent
leighdog

Post by leighdog »

It looks like the buck auto is sold.Also the 11 inch swinger,microtech and possibly the 11 inch Frank B.I still have the dalton,the 18 inch campolin,the 13 inch frank B 1 more 11 inch frank B,3 more stillettos the boker,tha kal74,the 3 tiny commeroratives.By the way those have beautiful dark horn and light horn and no gaps.if there are others i havent mentioned let me know.Im buying a moog synthesizer and need the money.
switchman1

Post by switchman1 »

Greetings Leighdog. Do you have any ethan 1953 for sale?
Switchman1 Alcohol,Tobacco,and Firearms....... who's got the chips?
leighdog

Post by leighdog »

Sorry,i dont.The initial 4 stillettos are gone.Also the buck,the microtech and the ab swinger.Im pretty sure the dalton is gone also.Still have many left.
sberri

Post by sberri »

PM sent on asheville steel estilletto
svvitchblade

Post by svvitchblade »

you seem to know a lot about Frank B's. I have a quesiton regarding my new rams horn handle 11 inch Frank b switcblade knife. The knife has no play and its rock solid very nice I love it and it even has the frank b stamped on the tang except one minor flaw. One of the pins is different the one below the saftey has a little groove in it unlike all the other pins as is a little less shiny and protrudes just a tiny bit. Is this normal what does this mean did I get a fake Frank B if so then how come it is such a nice quality knife? :shock:
leighdog

Post by leighdog »

Can you post a photo of it?
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

. One of the pins is different the one below the saftey has a little groove in it unlike all the other pins as is a little less shiny and protrudes just a tiny bit.
Does that pin go all the way through? You'd be able to see it in the middle if it does.

Whatever the case, I doubt it is a fake if it has ram's horn. Fakes are usually cheap asian stilettos that someone with a fake stamp. I've never seen a cheap stiletto with ram's horn.

A picture would help either way, both of the stamp and the pin.

You should start a separate thread for it in the Switchblade forum though.
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

Is the ring-pull still available?
Belmont800