WTS: Shun Bob Kramer, Kaji, Ken Onion Santoku's

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
strikeanywhere

WTS: Shun Bob Kramer, Kaji, Ken Onion Santoku's

Post by strikeanywhere »

These knives were all purchased from the Kershaw Factory Sale. As such cosmetically they are sold as is, but they all have a 100% guarantee on the functionality (if the blade chips, etc they will fix it for free) of the knife. I confirmed this with 3 different Kershaw employees at the sale. These knives have never been used to cut anything. They do not come with boxes.

These knives are pretty shiny and hard to photograph but after multiple attempts these were the best pictures I could get. If you need any more info on the condition of any knife just ask.

Please disregard the non-kitchen knives in the pictures

Kramer - $275
Kaji - $155
Onion - $140

These prices include shipping via USPS to the CONUS...anyone outside of that area will have an increase to match whatever the increase in shipping is.

I accept USPS Money Orders, Cash and Paypal (+ 3.5%)

Please contact me through my email (an IM works but follow up with an email) as this site is blocked at my work so this will make it so that I know who requested a knife first and I will be able to answer any questions.

corycoleman@live.com