Rare Spanish 9.1/2" Stiletto with swedge grind

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Hadson

Rare Spanish 9.1/2" Stiletto with swedge grind

Post by Hadson »

Now sold

From the 1980's I believe. These are quite rare knives and a oddity in the fact their Spanish which is not a country known for much outside leverlocks.
Another strange feature is the spring and locking mechanism. The knife fires from what is known as a tube spring, and locks in a similar manner to the vintage humpback stilettos with a sort of half lock-back.

The scales are imitation stag and the blade grind is flat with a unsharpened swedge.
Condition is very good with some manufacturing marks to the blade and finish wear to the button. Functionality is excellent, it fires harder than most Italian knives, and the safety whilst loose does work. Very slight blade peek as pictured.

These are a real curiosity piece and worth having just for the origin and unique mechanisms.

$85 Shipped. Paypal only, unless local purchase.
As my location says, I'm in Europe, so unfortunately packages seized by customs will not be replaced or refunded. On the plus side I know about U.S shipping, so confiscation is relatively unlikely.

Best regards, Hadson.