Polish army knifes - to sell

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
totenhamon

Polish army knifes - to sell

Post by totenhamon »

Hello,

I'm looking for people interested in polish army knifes (50/60-ties and new one). I sell knifes like wz 55 or sapper knife from Cold War Era and new ones WZ98 - made by very famous Gerlach/Sanitas.

WZ 98 (different types) - blackened/non blackened knifes are a version for scouting and survival. This knifes are designed especially for throwing. Handle is covered with rubber, and could be used as hammer. Scabbard is entangled with black rope. Knife is sold with scabbard.
Wersion: with or without saw, blackened and non blackened, and dagger.

The price for wz98 is 85 USD (shipping included). Old knife like wz55/56/57 costs about 130 USD. I accept Paypal. You can also check my ebay auctions where I sell knifes- I have 100% positive feedback - my seller user ID is totenhamon.

I live in Poland, and send knifes via registered letters (approximate shipping time is about 2 weeks).

My email: m.tatka@hotlemon.pl

PS. If you are looking also for other polish army knifes or bayonets let me know too, maybe I can help. You can also check my other photos on http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q127 ... on/knifes/

best regards

Monika
stiletto WZ98
stiletto WZ98
Sztylet wz.98.JPG (41.42 KiB) Viewed 4349 times
Attachments
wz55
wz55
wz55_moje.jpg (93.76 KiB) Viewed 4349 times