Custom Display cases

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
AutoMan

Custom Display cases

Post by AutoMan »

There was a post earlier about someone looking for display cases. It was on the switchbade part of the forum but it's gone now. I make solid wood display cases. Their all made to order.(customized to fit size and number of knives) I make all mine out of solid hardwood. Right now all I have is Cherry and quartersawn oak. I've made several for Rick, Mitch,Barshoo(Barbara) and several other customers. If anyone is interested you can PM me. Thanks.

AutoMan
CodeCat

Re: Custom Display cases

Post by CodeCat »

Can you post some photos?
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

AutoMan wrote:There was a post earlier about someone looking for display cases. It was on the switchbade part of the forum but it's gone now.
Mr. Automan,

It isn't gone. Apparently, it was moved to "Off Topic" Forum because the topic was "display cases" and not "switchblade knives."
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
AutoMan

Post by AutoMan »

I figured that might be what happen, I just didn't know where to look. I'd love to post some picts but to be honest, with my kodak easyshare software, I just don't know how. :? That's why I said PM me for photos cause I can send them e-mail with no problem. I just sent some to one person who was interested. You can e-mail me or leave a message on talkblade and I'll get back with you. 8)

AutoMan