AB Stiletto, Damascus steel, Olive wood

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Chrisadamley

AB Stiletto, Damascus steel, Olive wood

Post by Chrisadamley »

Im selling an 9" Armando Beltrame Stiletto...

It has a Damascus steel blade with an Olive wood handle....this deal also comes with a very nice AB wood box that holds the knife

Im looking to trade this now! :) any trade offers would be nice, just want to switch it up for something different. If anyone thinks they would be interested send me a PM
Last edited by Chrisadamley on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrisadamley

Re: AB Stiletto, Damascus steel, Olive wood

Post by Chrisadamley »

Alright, finally got a hold of a camera so here are some pics. This stiletto is in very good condition. The handle is beautiful olive wood with nice dark streaks running through it. It was purchased from the SKM website. The only thing wrong with it is a minor scratch on the blade, but that is how it came. Considering the first one they sent got lost in the mail, i wasnt about to send this one back because of a scratch. I try to show that clearly in the last picture.

Here is the scratch, shown as best as i could. The pictures arent super good quality, but they should do.

Oh and as i mentioned it also comes with an AB wood box, which i didnt take pictures of. But this is the one right here
http://www.skm.to/pages/skm/pager/p/aitst_153_9014.html
same exact box, box is in perfect condition