Delights for sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
redeye

Re: Delights for sale

Post by redeye »

fasteddie i hope i was not included in that observation, if you read my post that is not the context it was said in.
i am not a racist unless you count nascar . i believe we are all equal and if you skin us out we all look the same
and by the way ,i bought one of the lights
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
fasteddie7

Post by fasteddie7 »

No redeye, I was not refering to you. You were just quoteing what the other members had said. In refrence, too if they ever needed a flashlight in an emergency,but did not have one. Their outlook would change.
redeye

Post by redeye »

its all good
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

fasteddie7 wrote:Well at least we know who some of the racists and bigots are on this board. When you use the racial slur "chinky" . That is the same thing as calling an African American ,using the "N" word.
Are you serious? You need to lighten up bud. It's called a a sense of humor. Maybe you should look into getting you one. :roll: :wink: :mrgreen:
Mike
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Thanks to everyone for their participation.
The offer is now closed.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

fasteddie7 wrote:Well at least we know who some of the racists and bigots are on this board. When you use the racial slur "chinky" . That is the same thing as calling an African American ,using the "N" word.
the aferican americans aren't taking our jobs by the millions! we lost one of the largest employers in our area to china abd i happened to work there. maybe i am a bigot, but i still don't want one of those chink flaslights! HO!HO!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

I just love the PC police. When I worked down town I heard cracker and honky occasionally. I had to correct them and say "The proper term is Hebe or Hymie". Now isn't chinky better said as gookinese. I doubt us knife lovers tend to wear white hoods; not even here in Georgia.

Nice flashlights BTW. I like the new technology, run long time, bright.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Sammy,

Alas, some elements of the self-appointed "PC Police" cannot resist the urge to publicly display their 'moral superiority' by name-calling and expressing their self-righteous indignation at the slightest perceived impropriety... Don't sweat it!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Why hell Mr Jerr; maybe the post got hit with a PC spambot. A little known computer virus running through the WWW that just looks for anything that isn't PC; when it finds it, it automatically interjects a response to correct our evil ways.

"Dear Lord save the pygmies in......"

"Now that's funny, I don't care who you are."
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Well, I know for a fact tha Sammy luvs pygmies and midgets. :lol: er...I mean little people.
jarvis

Post by jarvis »

JerrBear wrote:Mr. Sammy,

Alas, some elements of the self-appointed "PC Police" cannot resist the urge to publicly display their 'moral superiority' by name-calling and expressing their self-righteous indignation at the slightest perceived impropriety... Don't sweat it!
Especially the PC Police with 2 jimpin' posts. Sheesh.
Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a Kaiser blade.
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

I would like to apologize for "piling on" in Mr Bill's thread. I'm sure that is a very nice flashlight.
Mike
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Not a problem, but since the offer is over, I'll close the thread. These will be available soon on Ebay.
Bill
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.