Microtech LUDT

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
collin8114

Microtech LUDT

Post by collin8114 »

Selling Microtech LUDT Excellent Condition...Asking $150.00

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s77/ ... 27-8_F.jpg
gnirolf

Re: Microtech LUDT

Post by gnirolf »

http://www.cuttingedgeknifecompany.com/
Name
L.U.D.T.

Blade Length
3.15"

Handle Thickness
Varies

Overall Length
7.77"

Weight
3.5 oz

Price
$175.00

The L.U.D.T. is teh large version of the underwater demolition team knife. It led its way into the knife market in the mid 1990's and quickly became on of the fastest selling knives in the Microtech history. Over the years the L.U.D.T has been shaped and changed to fit in our ever-changing market. The L.U.D.T. has a 440-HC blade with a reinforced tip for maximum penetration effectiveness without compromising the tip. Its handle is a 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum with ball grooves running down the center for better gripping. The L.U.D.T. can be found in many different colors, being such a versatile knife it can range from the tactical black, OD green, silver, blue to our firefighter red. This knife has been proven time and again, and will remain a crucial entity to the MicroTech line.
gnirolf

Post by gnirolf »

L.U.D.T.; Stone washed plain blade
Milu

Post by Milu »

An all time great user. The blade steel changes according to the year of production. 440HC is a recent one. I've only seen it offered by MT. No idea how it differs from 440C or microtech's more usual 154cm or D2 or if it's 420HC with a promotion. Do you know anymore about it. MT are not very helpful when asked!
"se me burlé, me fico un cento e vinti in tel stomego"
Goldoni: La donna di Garbo, 1753
Vanagas

Post by Vanagas »

those are mighty nice. add that to my must have list. if'n i ever get rich gonna buy me a bunch o nice knives.
Mike