Exiled FU42 Damascus Weehawk (NEW)

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Chrisadamley

Re: Exiled FU42 Damascus Weehawk (NEW)

Post by Chrisadamley »

This is available on roadside imports for 140+

So where did you get it so cheap that you are now selling it for $100?

Personally i would like to know who you are a shill for. Are you JB himself? or someone that works for him? To me its clearly obvious you only joined this forum to sell the members cheap crap.
HumanEvolution

Post by HumanEvolution »

Chrisadamley wrote:This is available on roadside imports for 140+

So where did you get it so cheap that you are now selling it for $100?

Personally i would like to know who you are a shill for. Are you JB himself? or someone that works for him? To me its clearly obvious you only joined this forum to sell the members cheap crap.
Chrisadamley, please keep it clean. I did not come here to fight. I am here to talk to other knife lovers, learn, teach, and sell this knife and Mtech Twist's. The Mtech Twist is highly rated and flips very well once the pivots are loctited. The Exiled is not a bad knife. Cutlerylover gave it a great first impression before all the drama went down on his page. And you made a mistake. Assistedknives has this listed for 150 not 140. And then you have to add 6 for shipping. I am selling this for 100 shipped. Hell, 100 shipped OBO. Everything is clear, there are no tricks to this sale. In my opinion Exiled flips very well.

Thank you.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Chrisadamley wrote: To me its clearly obvious you only joined this forum to sell the members cheap crap.
I AGREE!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

JerrBear wrote:
Chrisadamley wrote: To me its clearly obvious you only joined this forum to sell the members cheap crap.
I AGREE!
Me too!
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I earlier asked you to read and follow the rules. You still haven't done that. Besides needing 30 days and 25+ posts, the posts must be in other areas besides the buy/sell forum. Of your 29 posts, 16 Posts or 55.17% of them have been in the buy/sell forum.

I'm sorry about you losing your job. I know money is tight for everyone, but until the membership decides to throw out the few simple rules we have here, the mods have mostly decided to enforce them.

And judging from the pm's and feedback I have gotten about you, I think it would be best if you just move on to ebay, craigslist, or somewhere else to sell.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

HumanEvolution wrote:If there are any mods reading these words. Please explain why I cannot sell a Mtech Twist or and Exiled FU42 (or just the America parts of the Exiled Fu42.) I have been a member for over a month and I have over 25 posts.
You simply have not made enough posts in other areas to be selling(Please Read The Rules). You may have lots of bros and friends in the knife world but none of us know you very well.
If a respected member of our community spoke up and said yeah he's cool so be it but just hang in there,participate with the program and then do your thing.
It's nothing personal,we have had problems in the past with people coming here and just using the Buy/Sell area and not participating in any other areas.
So please do not take offense.
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

If human evolution is the same cat from youtube, then I'd say he's a neighbor.
If he's the same cat I'm thinking of, then he's made a deal with a batswing owner (not me, but I am friends with many bat owners) to buy a Campolin batswing and he's probably trying to get the dough. I know very little about the cheaper/lower cost knives. So I dont know what is legit or what have you so I can't comment too much on the aspect of the butterfly knives.
But as far as his "status" with the community here, he's newer and so like many of us, probably didn't know what to expect. First impressions on the TB forums effect the individual a little harder than the rest of us, I think.

H.E.,
don't take too much offense. A lot of these fellers have been here for nearly a decade, and some knew one another before joining this forum. Folks are just trying to protect talkblade from potential harm. Consider it a pat-down when you go to a Reds game or something. :)
I don't know if me chiming in will cool the waters a bit, but Viking is dead right! It took me a minute to connect the names, but I believe we've chatted before.
all the best to you and yourn, bud.
I hope the best works out for the lot of us, here.
-Free
"Everyone is your neighbor."
HumanEvolution

Post by HumanEvolution »

FreeTheArmy wrote:If human evolution is the same cat from youtube, then I'd say he's a neighbor.
If he's the same cat I'm thinking of, then he's made a deal with a batswing owner (not me, but I am friends with many bat owners) to buy a Campolin batswing and he's probably trying to get the dough. I know very little about the cheaper/lower cost knives. So I dont know what is legit or what have you so I can't comment too much on the aspect of the butterfly knives.
But as far as his "status" with the community here, he's newer and so like many of us, probably didn't know what to expect. First impressions on the TB forums effect the individual a little harder than the rest of us, I think.

H.E.,
don't take too much offense. A lot of these fellers have been here for nearly a decade, and some knew one another before joining this forum. Folks are just trying to protect talkblade from potential harm. Consider it a pat-down when you go to a Reds game or something. :)
I don't know if me chiming in will cool the waters a bit, but Viking is dead right! It took me a minute to connect the names, but I believe we've chatted before.
all the best to you and yourn, bud.
I hope the best works out for the lot of us, here.
-Free

Thank you! I am glad you remember me! I.might take the mods advice and go somewhere else. Not because of.the rules or people here. Because there do not seem to be many buyers on this site. No offense taken by any of the previous commentors.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

HumanEvolution wrote:Thank you! I am glad you remember me! I.might take the mods advice and go somewhere else. Not because of.the rules or people here. Because there do not seem to be many buyers on this site. No offense taken by any of the previous commentors.
I hope you decide to stay a member here,we want everyone to be happy,hang around and talk about our favorite hobby. 8)
I edited my first reply because I was trying to be funny but sometimes my humor may come-off wrong. :oops: