???????

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

???????

Post by Vagrant »

The tax cut was fine but why can't we lock Hillery up???
john

Re: ???????

Post by john »

The tax cut is only temporary for folks like me. Then my taxes go up and my kids will be paying more in taxes until the Democrats are able to reverse the tax increase.
Are you member of the 1% cub? Only they will truly benefit for the new tax structure. Like they really need it. They can use a second or third yacht as a tax write off.
Enjoy your raft while floating around Lake Winnipesaukee.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

John, the Democrats reversing a tax increase, now that funny, I don't care who you are :lol:

And hillary isn't in jail because nobody wants to end up dead, she's got more bodies under her than a Chinese graveyard :twisted:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

The heavy layer of Teflon that encases Hillary is truly remarkable. One wonders what the hell she had on Comey for him to exonerate her before she and several other key witnesses were even interviewed. (Perhaps his conscience overcame his fear so he reopened his investigation which predictably lead nowhere.) She and Bubba have an amazing history of skating no matter how serious the charges.

I don't know how the new tax bill will impact me. I suspect it will be a wash but may involve paying a bit more tax. The current tax code is way too complex having been tinkered with over the years to satisfy special interests and politicians' greed. Attempts to simplify only add more complications as certain exemptions are grandfathered in. And I am really hit hard as I sold my yachts years ago. :mrgreen:
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

edit: nevermind, not trying to start a shitstorm but john you're underrepresented here haha
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

john wrote:The tax cut is only temporary for folks like me. Then my taxes go up and my kids will be paying more in taxes until the Democrats are able to reverse the tax increase.
Are you member of the 1% cub? Only they will truly benefit for the new tax structure. Like they really need it. They can use a second or third yacht as a tax write off.
Criminally under-represented indeed. Words of wisdom John. Will you be in Mystic??

Cheers from a fellow Masshole :wink:
Knee-deep in the hoopla...
john

Post by john »

Luke_of_Mass wrote:
john wrote:The tax cut is only temporary for folks like me. Then my taxes go up and my kids will be paying more in taxes until the Democrats are able to reverse the tax increase.
Criminally under-represented indeed. Words of wisdom John. Will you be in Mystic??

Cheers from a fellow Masshole :wink:

I do like knives and guns. I didn’t make it last year to the Mystic Kinfe show. I’m planning to go this year. For a small event there were some really cool displays.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Luke_of_Mass

Post by Luke_of_Mass »

john wrote:I do like knives and guns.
One of the biggest misconceptions about Democrats is that we hate weapons... Radical 48-gendered liberals aren't the majority, just perhaps the loudest...
Knee-deep in the hoopla...