Advice

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stepdaddy

Advice

Post by stepdaddy »

Mr Vagrant:
Today I was required to attend church and watch as my better half was named Godmother to her sisters first born son. Now the parents of this bundle of joy didn't want to offend either side so the Godfather was named from the fathers side. So I had to witness my mate being joined in love and all stuff holy to kinfolk of the inlaw. Follow me so far. Sort-of a like an arranged marriage to prevent said bastard from being a holy bastard. Now to the good part. The better half of the Godfather was truely a sweet, sexy, hot, devilish little dish. So during the service I couldn't help an occasional glance at her assets, very large assets. I also noticed every time I checked out them beautiful assets see happened to notice me, would give an inviting smile and blush as she glanced away. I now have a renewed love for the Catholic church because it's a most enjoyable site watchin her kneel in the shorter above the knee skirt she chose to wear. After the service everybody returned to the house of the newly blessed crumb snatcher. At the house with tons of family (not mine-in laws) people socialized and went from person to person to chat. Not the hottie, she sat by my side watching the football game I was into. Talking to me only for the most part of the afternoon. Now Since My Other Half was Joined In Some Sort Of Arranged Shack Up, Regonized By The Higher Powers To Be. Would it have been wrong for me to Forge My Own Relationship With The Other Party That Wasn't Honored. (Should I have done her) Or were my thoughts strictly evil and gonna send me straight to Hell.

Kindly awaiting your responce Mr. Vagrant

SD
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Theology and Morality comes with my first day on the job. [I think you went as far as you should, this time.] Don't start anything new without being ready to give up something old.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

So it's not wise to share my OLD-lady for the Younger, Firmer, New lady :lol: I guess I'll have to erase her phone # out of the cell phone then. Would've been nice though, to slip into a vacant room and re-new old vows with a new friend :twisted:. Well that brings my next question Mr. Vagrant: next time I'm working over the old lady for a few seconds :D and she asks me if she's the only person I think about when I'm striving to make my deposit of micro stepdaddies should I answer truthfully :?:

SD
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Best answer is a question, "How could I possibly think of anyone else at a time like this"? Or even better "How could you even ask that"?
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Mr Vagrant:
Not bad advice but I did expect some thing more on the lines of:
Naw dear I was thinking we should open all my knives slowly, even the spring blades. Wouldn't want them to snap early. Place them in a big circle and finish our session inside the circle, Ummm What a turn on. :lol: No baby, stop you know how hot I get when you kiss my stag like that. :P

SD
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

LOL [whatever works]
Gonzo_Beyondo

Post by Gonzo_Beyondo »

see, i woulda brought young hottie home to momma. her old man woulda been ass'd out.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Gonzo_Beyondo wrote:see, her old man woulda been ass'd out.
Does that involve a large spoon or something :lol:

SD
Gonzo_Beyondo

Post by Gonzo_Beyondo »

no spoon, just sitting at home -handling your own business-