Bolsters

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
jim d,

Bolsters

Post by jim d, »

I was looking at my AB/SKM Damascus dark horn 11 (one of my favorite knives) and noticed that the stainless bolsters have a very nice mirror finish. I thought that it would be nice to also be able to get these with nickle silver bolsters as well. Has this been considered? What do the members think? Would you pay an additional premium for nickle silver bolsters on Damascus (or other) stilettos?

Jim
daddyloko

nickle/silver bolsters

Post by daddyloko »

I'd like to see the nickle/silver bolsters added. It may raise the cost some but it would be worth it.
Any makers listening :?: :!:
Claudester

Re: Bolsters

Post by Claudester »

jim d, wrote:I was looking at my AB/SKM Damascus dark horn 11 (one of my favorite knives) and noticed that the stainless bolsters have a very nice mirror finish. I thought that it would be nice to also be able to get these with nickle silver bolsters as well. Has this been considered? What do the members think? Would you pay an additional premium for nickle silver bolsters on Damascus (or other) stilettos?

Jim
I would like to see that myself and also do they ever have the light horn with
brass. I think that would look rich.
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Aye.
YES
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

BennytheBlade wrote:Aye.
YES
Oui
Da
Hai