A Big Thanks

Read-only area containing the discussions related to the (now defunct) SKM Knives web site and its products.

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
mojorising

Post by mojorising »

Thank you SKM for providing the tools to "scratch our itch".
Now how about making a series of nice '50s era picklocks?
You already have the tooling and I'm sure you'd sell a bunch and make a load of money!
mojorising
daddyloko

pick locks

Post by daddyloko »

I second that motion! I think a lot of us here would support SKM in developing some retro Picklocks. Even if it's a limited quantity made and only offered annually or even a one time offer.
I'm sure SKM can tell that most of the people here are probally their best and most dedicated customers. Offering a Picklock would be a great way in showing that they're striving to keep SKM knife collectors collecting and buying their products. That's my two cents worth for now.
Zipmanstat

Remake 50's picks

Post by Zipmanstat »

I 3rd the motion and thank S.K.M. for this forum and the products they sell. I would like them to consider the market for the 50’s picklocks. These knifes deserve a place back on the market and the competition will be good to. So I purpose a S.K.M. pole who would be interested in seeing 1950’s retro remakes of Italian Stiletto’s ? ------- I would , I would !
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Here here to everything thats been said, the first switchblade I ever bought was from SKM-AB, and Ive been eternally grateful to them ever since.
blackjack :wink:
Reetpleet

Post by Reetpleet »

Me too.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Reetpleet,

Don'cha wanna buy it (SKM)? :smile:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?